Helium 10 Review: What You Need to Know
|Helium 10 Intro|
|What is Helium 10?|
|Helium 10 Pricing|
|Helium 10 Tools|
|Frequently Asked Questions about Helium 10|
|Videos about Helium 10|
If you are a professional Amazon seller, you might want to consider using the Helium 10 chrome extension as it can greatly increase your sales and profit margins. Are you struggling with getting traffic to your page? Are your competitors selling more product than you are? A Helium 10 chrome extension can help improve all aspects of your Amazon seller page and help you choose new products to sell.
So, what exactly is Helium 10 and how to you use it? Helium 10 offers many different Amazon seller tools that will help with things like finding the highest ranking keywords, spotting trends, and keeping an eye on your competition.
There are other chrome extensions for Amazon sellers, but Helium 10 leads the pack. Before we get started with the full review with Helium 10, let's first take a look at a unique offering in the world of Amazon business tools. IO Scout includes free FBA calc and the functionalities you would come to expect from other tools with fewer restrictions; and now includes Live Chat Personal Amazon Business Consultant. IO Scout’s 24/7 expert chat feature is there to assist in the daily running of your Amazon business, and provide real-time, instant solutions to your queries. If you need to choose just one, this is the one you should choose for its versatility and ability to increase your Amazon sales. There are a variety of tools offered by Helium 10, and you can get good use out of all of them whether you are just getting started as a seller or have a lot of experience.
Read on to learn all about Helium 10 and how to use it as a professional Amazon seller!
Helium 10 Intro
As an Amazon seller there are a few things to prioritize. You want to drive traffic to your products and find ways to market your products to make them more appealing than those offered by other sellers. All while doing this, you also need to analyze trends and make sure you are selling the right products. Helium 10 is the best product on the market today to help with all of that. So, what do you need to know about the Helium 10 extension?
This all-in-one software is all you need to use as an Amazon seller to make the most of your seller’s page. Helium 10 actually has around 20 different tools packed into its software that you can use. Whether you use product keywords searching or financial analysis, there is something in Helium 10 to help all Amazon sellers.
What is Helium 10?
Helium 10 is the leading chrome extension for Amazon sellers. You can track how your sales or doing, how your competition is doing, figure out what the best keywords are to drive traffic to your site, and analyze your financials all in one app.
- How much does Helium 10 cost? Helium 10 pricing is fairly affordable, and they have different price ranges depending on your needs. There is a free plan that will obviously offer you less features than some of their tiered pricing options, but you can try out Helium 10 for free and see how much you love it. There are three different pay-for plans ranging from $97 a month to $397 a month. All of the plans offer different features and tools depending on how much you want to pay. You can also upgrade your plan to a higher level at any time you choose.
- How many different tools are included in Helium 10 and what do they do? Helium 10 has so many tools you might not end up using them all! Overall, there are almost 20 tools, which offer a variety of different features. As a seller, you will want to learn what your weak spots are. Do you need more traffic to your site? Are other sellers marketing similar products for a cheaper price? These tools will help you analyze all of that and more. If you know exactly what products to sell, then focus on a tool that will help market them. If you need help deciding on what products to sell, there are tools that can do that for you as well.
- What is Helium 10’s app? Helium 10’s app, Cerebro, is another helpful component. This app will help you build keyword master list, ensuring you can always drive traffic to your page. It is great for researching other products, launching new products, or optimizing your current listings. Cerebro works behind the scenes and lets you see everything about a listing, including the keywords that drive people to the listing.
If your goal is to be the best Amazon seller you can be, whether you are new or experienced, using Helium 10 is going to help you increase sales dramatically.
Use Helium 10 to help analyze your sales and see how you can improve as an Amazon seller.
Helium 10 Pricing
Let’s dive deeper into the different tiers available for purchase. Helium 10 has several different options you should consider based on your needs, and they all offer something. Decide what your priorities are, and what you want Helium 10 to help you achieve. All prices listed below are the fee per month:
- Free Plan - If you are just getting started and want to dip your toe into what Helium 10 has to offer, you can start with a free plan. This free plan will give you 1 user account, some limited access to the various Helium 10 tools, and a free 30 day trial of some other facets of Helium 10. It is a great place to get started.
- $97 – For one rung up the pricing ladder, you get everything in the free plan, as well as access to the index checker, the keyword tracker, alerts, and a free Freedom Ticket Amazon Training, which is by itself worth $997. This training will teach you all about how to be an Amazon seller. If you are just starting out, your life will be a lot easier if you go through this training course. Helium 10 is worth the cost just for access to this training session.
- $197 – This plan just basically gives you more of the above. More users can log in, and you can use the index tracker and keyword tracker more times per month. If you are a heavy user, this is the best option, as you will have full access to everything Helium 10 has to offer except access to other uses and a larger network.
- $397 – The most expensive option obviously offers the biggest package. If you are an experienced Amazon seller who needs a program to run deep analytics into your financials, this is the option for you. You also get up to 50,000 follow up emails a month with this option, and access to members-only meetings and workshops. This option will help expand your network and give you access to other Amazon sellers so you can learn from each other. If networking is for you, then this upgrade is worth it, so you can pick the brains of other Amazon selling experts.
No matter which option you choose, and how much money you have to spend, any of the pricing options for Helium 10 will help increase your Amazon sales. It's an investment and not an expenditure. Your competitors have this information, so you need it too.
Take advantage of the low Helium 10 pricing to maximize everything it has to offer and improve your Amazon selling skills.
Helium 10 Tools
Helium 10 has a lot of different tools for you to take advantage of. We will go through some of the best ones, so you can get a good feel for what you would be signing up for, and how Helium 10 can help you. Read about which might be the best tool for you, and here is a look at some of the top tools offered by Helium 10:
Helium 10 Black Box
This tool will help you decide on what product to sell on Amazon, if you have not yet decided. Or, maybe you want to sell additional products and need help choosing. If you have narrowed it down, use Black Box to perform product research and project results. Even if you do not have a specific product in mind, this tool can help you find something profitable that you might not have even thought of. It is good at future projections, and you should take advantage of this tool if you plan on selling for a while or need to brainstorm on some new products.
You can even use Black Box 20 times for free before you need to pay for it. If product research is not your expertise, or you would rather devote your time to other tasks, let Black Box do the research for you. It can basically pick out your products for you, freeing you up for other things like marketing and website designed.
Xray is another great Helium 10 product. If you have already used Black Box to help narrow down products, Xray can help you choose the specific products you want to sell. The research and data provided by Xray is a deep dive into products, and will help you choose specific products.
The Xray tool is going to give you specific product data and help you make the best decision to choose products that will help lead you to more sales. Combing the Xray and Black Box tools will have you on the fast track to selecting the best products to sell.
Trendster does exactly what you might think, it analyzes products and helps you figure out the best sales strategy for your business. What this means is it helps you plan for fluctuations. Analyzing trends is half the battle in any industry, and this tool will put you ahead of the competition.
If selling on Amazon is your primary source of income, you need to find a way to have as even of an income as possible. You do not want to miss a mortgage payment one month because your sales dipped. Use Trendster to help determine what products you should sell during the Christmas season versus what you should sell in the middle of the summer. Let this tool help make sure you are selling your ice cream in Florida in July and not in Alaska in December.
This is why you are selling, right? To make a profit? If you are struggling to increase your sales and your income, you can look at decreasing your expenses, which will increase your profits. The Profitability Calculator is going to analyze all of this for you.
You might have small expenses you are not even aware of. This calculator will uncover all expenses with your Amazon selling account, but income and expenditures. If you are not sure on what price to set on your item, this calculator will also help you analyze what you should price your product at.
Helium 10 is a great product to do all your financial analyses. If finances are not your strong suit, but you want to be a professional Amazon seller, capitalize on the tools in Helium 10 that will analyze all of the money going in and out of your Amazon seller count.
Frequently Asked Questions about Helium 10
Whether you are a beginner or an expert Amazon seller, Helium 10 has a tool to help you improve your sales and increase your profit margins. Like any product you are not familiar with, you probably have a lot of questions. Let’s look at some of the most common questions about Helium 10, and see if we can provide you with the answers:
What is Helium 10 used for?
With Helium 10, you will be able to make good decisions on new products to sell, analyze past sale history, improve your profit margins, and find out what your competitors are doing that is better than you or worse than you.
Can I test Helium 10 tools?
Helium 10 has a free version for you to try out. It is more limited than the full version, but you will be able to try out many of their tools and see how powerful the product is. Best of all, it is free and has no financial risk associated with it.
How to Connect Helium 10 Account to My Professional Amazon Seller Account?
This is fairly easy to accomplish.
First, in separate browser windows, open both your Amazon seller account and your Helium 10 page. In the Helium 10 website, you will want to click on your name and then on the Helium 10 Connectors. In your Amazon seller browser, you will want to click on your seller account info. Find “Business Information” and then “Merchant Token.” This is going to open a new window with your Merchant Token in a gray box, and you should select this and copy it. Back in Helium 10, click on Add Token and add what you just copied.
Back on your Amazon seller page, you will want to click on user permissions. This will open a new window that allows you to add Seller Central users. Then, find Third Part Developer, and click on Visit Manage Your Apps. You will see a new window that allows you to click on an “Authorize New Developer”, and this is where you can add Helium 10. Get a Developer ID from the Helium 10 browser and paste it back in the New Developer screen.
At this point, you should be able to click on an acceptance box and confirm authorization. Toggle back to Helium 10 to confirm it is in sync with Amazon. The last step, on the Helium 10 page is to “approve access for PPC.” You should see a green “grant access.” This will link you back to the Amazon page where you need to click “allow” to give Helium 10 access.
Is Helium 10 Accurate?
Yes. You do not have to worry about accuracy. All of Helium 10’s tools are designed to work with extreme precision, and all of the statistics and data produced are very reliable. Everything Helium 10 produces is based on math. It’s a numbers game, so it’s accurate. You will get financial and product analyses that are based on historical financial data.
Final Thoughts on Helium 10
There are a lot of different chrome extensions you can use as an Amazon seller. We have analyzed most of them, and Helium 10 is by far the best option simply because it can do everything you need it to do. Everyone has a weakness and Helium 10 can fix yours and improve your profit margins. Whether you need different products to sell, you need to do better compared to your competitors, or you need to analyze your financial data, you can do everything with Helium 10.
The prices are reasonable for all of the tools you get access to. And, with the premium package you also get access to a full network of Amazon sellers just like yourself who you can rely on for tips, tricks, and experience. You cannot go wrong with Helium 10.
Since there are so many products to choose from, let Helium 10 tools like Black Box and Xray help you decide on what the best products are for you to sell and increase your profit margins, making you the best Amazon seller you can be.
Should you use Helium 10 after you are an Established Amazon seller?
Absolutely. The biggest reason Helium 10 has different prices and different packages is because they offer different tools based on your skill and expertise. While a beginner might only need to use the free version to learn a lot, expert Amazon sellers can benefit a lot from Helium 10. Even if you do not learn many new tips or tricks, you can set the tools up to automatically do parts of your job for you.
You only get so much time in a day. So, even if you can spend time analyzing your profits manually, it would be better to save that time for something else and let Helium 10 to the heavy lifting. It can also give you a lot of information you can't find manually.
Are there any benefits to using Helium 10 as an Amazon Buyer?
Yes and no. While it is best used by professional Amazon sellers, if you are a seller and already have purchased it, you can use it to your advantage as a buyer. Analyze products and trends, and you can probably figure out when some prices might dip, allowing you to purchase products at a bargain price.
Videos about Helium 10
You should always watch some YouTube videos when you are researching anything, as they are usually produced by people who have been in your shoes and are answering questions you might have. Helium 10 and chrome extensions are no different. Give these videos a look for more insight behind the scenes of Helium 10:
- How to Find Products to sell on Amazon using Helium 10's Black Box tool – Here is a great video showing how Black Box works. Black Box is one of our favorite tools on Helium 10. Using Black Box can jumpstart your sales if you are stuck not knowing what products to sell. Let the tool do the work analyzing products, and just enjoy the profits.
- Cerebro Overview - Helium 10 Reverse ASIN Tool – Here is insight into Helium 10’s app, Cerebro, and how it can help you with Amazon keyword research. You can do more than just look at your competitors keywords, and this video will show you how the tool will help you do a deep diver analyze of keywords and trends.
- Helium 10 Tutorial - Amazon FBA Product Research 2020 – This video is an overview of Helium 10. If you still have questions, or are unsure how to get started or what price range to pick, give this video a watch. It offers an in-depth view into Helium 10 and all of the tools included.
A lot of times you can find more good information in a video than you can in an article. If you still have questions about Helium 10 and you are a visual learner, go poke around YouTube and find some more videos showing you how to use Helium 10, and how the different tools can help you as a professional Amazon seller.